RE: [VACList] rv refridgerators/pergo

Really funny you should mention that...my Mr was off work today and we
just got home from Lowes where Pergo is on sale for $2 a sq ft...and he
has decided that he can actually live with the "picture of wood" that he
calls it...he is a woodworker and purist!!!

This is the best choice because we can put it over all the adhesive we
can't get up from the previous floor and it will cover the slight
uneveness of the p[atches after I put down leveling compound.

Your pictures wouldn't come up....I would like to see them and I am
interested in how the Pergo is done in trailers...whether to leave the
1/4" at the edge and how to do the baseboard trim in the few places
where it would show...usually stuff will be built on top of it anyway.
I am also interested to know how it absorbs the movement of the trailer
as it bounces.  I suppose the foam unlayment helps.  I guess it just
doesn't slide on that foam.  We have a super deluxe bandsaw so amking
the curves is no problem.  I love the idea.  This stuff is only 20%
heaver than vinyl tile!!!  That was interesting.  We will put down vinyl
tile in the bath area tho due to cutting around pipes and all and it's
where the electrical stuff is.

I will do some research on the archives and A/S BB board where I know
there is a lot of info.  At least we are well on our way.

Lexxy