RE: [VACList] rv refridgerators

Lexxy,
I highly recommend Pergo for the floor.  I believe they have a parquet
pattern.  Great stuff, easy to install and almost scratch proof.  You may
want to put some light plywood down first to even the floor if it is very
uneven.  It can be installed without glue, but I used the glue since I put
it in the entry and the kitchen.  The glue was really no mess at all and
makes it waterproof.  It think it looks beautiful.  Available at Home Depot
and Lowes among others.  I only needed two boxes so it was relatively
inexpensive.  I just put some pictures of my airstream on the web if you'd
like to see how it looks.  Here is the link:
http://photos.msn.com/myfiles/folderview.aspx Please let me know if you
can't get to the site, first time trying this.
Good Luck
Pete