[VACList] Building a DV editing suite in Airstream

I've been a videographer since the early 70s.  I never could afford all the
gear to have my own personal editing system.  With the advent of ultra high
speed notebooks with Firewire I now have a chance to put together my dream
system.

My plan is to remove the couch opposite the galley and put a counter and
bottom shelf (32"x 72") in that space.  I would like to bring 20-30 amps of
AC directly to this system without going through Univolt.  My trailer park
only provides one BIG plug that has a twist lock.  I assume that it is 110
volt.  So if anybody has a good safe idea on how to split this load I would
love to hear it.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park