Re: [VACList] rv refridgerators

Hi Lexxy,
  I have some experience with Pergo, and doing bathroom floors.  We did some
tile in a bathroom previous to where we live now.  The lumber guy sold us
some thin mahogany plyboard, about 1/8 inch thick, to put down as an
underlayment.  I can check on this further if you are interested.  It is
very resistant to water.  (Wife says mahogany, I don't remember.)  I am
thinking of using this if we get more into the trailer finishings.

  Pergo is not glued to the floor, it floats.  You keep it about a 1/4 inch
from the walls so it can expand and contract.  Easy to install?  I could
have done better.  You should have clamps helping you out about every third
row.  Probably easier in a trailer.  Get installation intruction before you
start.  Slippery when wet.

  That is my experience with Pergo in a home.  On a trailer I think it might
be great.  I may even try it.  Got to fix my bucket first.  :)

  Have fun,

JimW