RE: [VACList] rv refridgerators

I appreciate the help with this question.

We removed that outrageously heavy fridge today and now it's a lawn
ornament until we can get it to the dump or I can think of some use for
it.  We figure we can have a wood floor now with the weight we saved if
we can find parquet thin enough and if we can level out the uneveness of
all the patches!!! It's always something!!!

When we got the fridge out it was soooo sooty behind it...wow that thing
must put out some kind of soot...I scrubbed the wall well.  I'm going to
block the vent with styrafoam...do you suppose that's ok?  Otherwise
it's just a draft. We filled that hole in the floor with something that
can be removed in case someone wants a gas fridge someday.

We now have an empty but cleaner trailer....I'm about ready to just put
in the card table, cooler, coleman stove, inflatable bed and bucket for
a toilet and start using it this way.

Lexxy