Re: [VACList] Running the Refrigerator from a converter?

Paul:  I have a 69 Tradewind that had this same problem when I first bought
it last year.  I found mud in the tube that takes the flame upward (don't
know what you call this).  It was easy to clean out as I stuffed a small
flexible brush up the pipe, then a cleaner rag with some alcohol on it.  It
works great now.  If all the other gas outlets work fine than you may have a
similiar type clog somewhere.  Good luck.
Tom Fairbank
1969 25 ft. Tradewind