Re: [VACList] Axles/shock replacement

Hi JR,

What do you think of reversing the bolt and moving the bracket closer to the
frame.  A way to get at the nut and remove the shock easily.  Don't know why
the factory would continue to mount the bolt so it requires this kind of
nonsense - the bracket on my torque arm is shaped like the dorsal fin on a
shark.  A massive thing to bend unless it were heated to cherry red?

Never took the backing plate off the Argosy, so I don't know what the
bracket looks like on the tandem axle.

Sure appreciate  your reply and any additional suggestions would be
appreciated.

                              Regards, Joy