[VAC] Re: Rectangle vents and window operators

The original handles are what I am talking about.  I know enough about machining and metal work to know that it was a minor choice as to whether to square off the handles or grind and polish them into the original shape.  Even a casting can be done cheaply in Taiwan.

I spent years in the bicycle business.  Taiwan metal houses will make anything you want cheap.  This is especially true of small parts that can be air freighted.

BTW:  Thanks for the heat tip on the operators./

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA