[VAC] loosening rusted parts

The best stuff I have found for loosening up rusted stuff, is ‘super rust penetrant’ it’s made by the ‘solder-seal’ company and sold at home depot in yellow aerosol cans.  It is like a penetrating oil (e.g.WD40) but without the oil.  It is truly frightening how well this stuff works. Squirt it on, go make a cup of coffee, and 9 times out of 10 by the time you get back you can get whatever it is loose.    I will say that I have never tried the two products which Gerald mentioned (though I certainly will)

Dave Cole

532 Kinsley Ave, Box 27

Providence, RI 02909

401.831.0945