[VAC] Re: equal-i-zer

   Jim and all ,
 I know what you mean about parts and pieces , I  keep extra clips around for when I hurry
too much unhitching , sometimes I run around in a frenzy even when I`m supposed to be
relaxing on a joy ride ... lose stuff that way .
   Not slanderizing solar boost 2000e , it just broke I guess , has been good for two
years now . Might have something to do with the battery going bad first ?, one was all
misshapen - like a vacuum was inside . The controller has an emeter built in so you can
keep eye on charge , I just was`nt paying attention - Busy around here this year .
    The solar boost is like another panel practically what with the extra amps they put
out - much better than a trace or others , so its said . I`ll be replacing it with another
. Also working on another trailer off and on , and dreaming up another solar array for it
when the time comes , maybe with my solar awning idea this time - but its gonna be awhile
at this pace . Time and money ....
Chris