[VAC] Re: locate someone/tank question

Does anyone know Alison White who has a ’67 Ambassador?  She wrote me cuz she was real interested in getting some gaucho beds I really need to get rid of and I can’t seem to get a reply back to the email she sent due to some glitch in her email to me.  I hate to just burn these things when someone could use them and they are just sitting under a tarp in my driveway. This isn’t an ad or anything…I really want to help her out cuz she’s going to be in Atlanta in Nov and wanted to pick them up….so I’m just asking on A/S lists to try and find her if that’ OK.?

I’m glad to be back on this list after a month+ long hiatus when my computer blew up with sparks and smoke….and now it’s cool enough here for us to really get to work on this big aluminum lawn ornament we have sitting outside in our driveway!!!

We finally got brakes and now we are pondering having a new metal box fabricated for the rusty one that sorta holds the leaky holding tank.  A bit of welding is needed on that and on the back bumper and we can start on the fun stuff inside.  I have ordered the 4 windows so I get to remove all the plastic and duct tape….gonna miss that classy duct tape!!!  Gave it a real “trailer trash look”!!!  And it matches the aluminum so well....it’s just as shiny as my finish is!!!

I could ask here….do we have to remove the inside floor to get to the holding tank or can it be done from underneath?  The build up of rust sorta disguises the evidence to us and the welder didn’t know. He’s a guy who works on welding trailers.  We want to do as much prep before he works on it as we can.  Has anyone here ever had one of these made?  Can one be ordered and bolted in or are they always welded in?

Lexxy in Augusta Ga