[VAC] Brake Controller?

Just curious if any one has tried various brand brake controllers?
If so what/which one would you consider to be better?
The reason I ask is I have a Reese Compact in my truck that works fine. (For me any way.)
I bought a new vehicle that I will be using to tow with and thinking of getting another controller for it instead of taking the one out of my truck, since I may tow with it again some time. Plus new vehicle, needs new controller, not new vehicle with old controller. So please give me some info on this.
Thanks
Bobby