[VAC] Sloar, was Equalizer

Chris,
  I think the SB 2000 has an accurate volt/ammeter in it, but not the
Amp-Hour function of the eMeter. (which also contains a volt/ammeter, of
course)

One of these days, I'm gonna write a treatise on solar power. Was
chatting with different folks at the recent Escapade and have decided
that more folks don't have solar because they simply don't understand
everything about it, and many who DO have solar equipment aren't getting
the most from it because of the same lack of understanding. The latter
seem to be of the "overkill" persuasion, as they have lots and lots of
panels (read: lots & lots of $$$), yet some are still running out of
power. Others don't run out of power, but have overspent in the $$$
department.

                              <<Jim>>