[VAC] Re: Vintage lighting

Hey guys.  Just thought you might be interested in some new fluorescents now available.  They come in compact sizes and long strips.  They are called "Full Spectrun Fluorescents".  There are 2 companies that make them. One is called Chromalux and the other company is called Verilux.  They are both Scandinavian companies.  The products are sold in various catalogs.  I saw them in one called Real Goods.  There are other places that sell them too. Try searching the web.  This would solve the "too cool" or "too warm" color problems  with the others.  Full spectrum lighting is the closest thing to sunlight that can be produced electrically and everything gets a more flattering appearance(people included!) under this kind of Fluro lighting.  Personally, I like Halogen the best but unless its low voltage, it really eats up the energy.   Hope this is helpful.    Steve