[VAC] New project!

Hi,

We're looking at purchasing a late '40s Airstream, and see that it has a
stove with oven, a Marvel refrigerator (110 only), and a heater that is
probably what was called a "Byam Burner," a porcelain-fronted oil heater.
My questions would be, has anyone converted one of these oil heaters to
propane?  Is the oil burner smelly, or would some refer to this as a
nostalgic glow and odor?  As far as the Marvel refrigerator, is it possible
to upgrade the mechanicals to include propane and/or 12 volt?  Any opinions
would be welcome!

Ken & Molly Reed
'57 Bubble, bitten again by the aluminum bug.....