[VAC] FW: body repairs and source for dinette that turns into bed

rick davis just delivered my grandfathers 62 overlander-all in all just as i
remembered it-it also had wally byam badges for my sister and myself from
about 35 years ago on a trip to bensons animal farm. i was wondering if
anyone had plans or sources for a dinette which would convert to a bed for
the front of the airstream. the current design on both this and my
globetrotter has what i believe is a goucho and it seems to be a flawed
design in that the bed does not look very comfortable for 2 and it requires
a seperate table to eat.  the next item is that the front  part of the
trailer body seems to be loose from the frame and when you shake the
tongue of the trailer the body bounces a bid. upon inspection i noticed that
an angle iron had been bolted from under the tongue into another angle iron
on top of the floor boards and that old fix was loose. in removing the
gaucho i could see that the inner skin had seperated from the floor. i could
not see the condition of the outer skin were it met the floor due to the
under body skin and various trim parts. as i can bearly figure out a
screwdriver i am looking for suggestions as to what is the fix and what type
of buisness can do the work<we live in southern maine>. if the fix entails
removing a portion of the belly skin would it be best to remove all of the
belly skin,inspect floor and replace plumbing with pex and coat frame with
por 15 or someother rust treatment-the step into the trailer is broken due
to rust but in general the rust does  not seem too bad. at this point i am
signing off-i am sure i will have more soon-thanks chuck mclaughlin