[VAC] Re: Vintage lighting

Bob,
I do see your point and conversion is probably not practical for you.  I for
one though have never been sensitive to lighting and wouldn't know the
difference in soft, color quality, or any other type of lighting if it shone
on me, as long as it shone.  My 76 had florescent in the bath and I got a
better shave then I do at home, because I could see!  When I turn on a light
it's because I want to see something, LOL.  Good luck and I always watch
your posts because I am considering a year in my 68 when I return from
overseas and then it will probably hit me like a ton of bricks what I should
have done.
Randy