[VAC] Re: After Stripping....

Tim

At minimum, I would use a sealer like Rollite - this will keep it in the
state it is in.... for a while.  At some point the shine will fade and you
will have to do some polishing.

What I would suggest is that you do Rollite AP-300 then sealer.  I know
others have used Nuvite - I have not used this product, but plan to next
time.  I use this two step method on my trailer each spring and its stays
very nice.

The only way I know to keep it in its current state of shine without any
polishing is to clear coat it.

Ken Johansen
5358
1959 Traveler