[VAC] Re: After Stripping....

> Nice job!  How much more to go?

A lot ;-)  I basically just started.  I only have done the bottom half of
the streetside to the wheel well.  That took a quart of Bix.

> Where'd you purchase the Bix Stripper?

I got it at home depot.  Just picked up a gallon more for $12.  Comes with a
little spray bottle.

> Was it easy to apply?

Just spray it on with the included sprayer.  Have to wear eye protection and
chemical gloves.  Also make sure not to get it on reflectors, marker lights,
etc....  I am thinking that I will try to brush it on in critical areas,
like around lights and such.

>  How much may you apply at a time, how many panels
> or square feet each without the stripper drying out or does it even do
> that?

I just started experimenting so I did about three square feet at a time.
Waited about 15 minutes and hosed it off.  Where some clearcoat remains in
spots, I had to reapply a second stripping.

> Are you using *any* sort coating in those pictures or are they just
> stripped areas?

Just the stripped area hit with the water hose.

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim