[VAC] loose cabinet doors...

Hi all, my 1967 20' Globetrotter has cabinets that go along the length of
its ceiling along both sides of the center hallway.  The doors for these
cabinets swing upward and the hinges are very close to the ceiling.  There
are screws along the top that hold the doors and hinges in place and they
are loose and I have no idea how to get a screwdriver in there to tighten
them.  Do I need to remove the whole roof to do this???  I tried one of
those 90 degree angle ratchet screwdrivers, but even that's too big to get
in there.  Thanks for any brilliant and simple ideas!

Yosef Rosen
yos@l3i.com