[VAC] Re: Membership revisited

The issue here is that some Vintage Events may be formally sanctioned by
WBCCI.  In the event it is a sanctioned event one is not entitled to
attend unless they are also a WBCCI member.  However, someone can invite
you  under the invited guest  provisions of  WBCCI by-laws.

Many Vintage events being held  are not sanctioned WBCCI events. In fact
I rather suspect most of the vintage events we see promoted on this site
are informal gatherings that are not  WBCCI sanctioned and have not
requested sanction by WBCCI.  Often vintage trailers of all model are
invited   in attendance.

So if you learn of an event you might want to attend and you are not a
member of WBCCI it might be best to contact them and see if it is or is
not a  WBCCI sanctioned activity.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC