[VAC] Re: Zolatone and Hardwood floors

I installed a Hartco brand parquet floor several years back.  I got it at
a floor covering store.  It had two-way tape on
the back of the 1' x 2' section so I just stuck it down and secured the
edges to keep it from moving around.to much.  It has held up good.  It
does take some care and usually use a finish product after each camping
trip.  I put down a dark walnut color which shows every dust step etc.
although I find it  easy then caring for carpet.  Two acquaintenaces did
a similar job on tgheir A/S using a light colored finish but they glued
theirs down just like in a home and it has held up just great and doesn't
show the dust or scratchs like mine.  I put parquet in because I wanted
the look and realized it was going to take regular care although it is
not difficult just wiping and polishing.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com