[VAC] Re: Replacing Shocks / Balancing Wheels

Great advice Jim. I didn't even think about this. I just used a brass
covered steel wire wheel mounted in a 3/8" drill to brush the shock
threads clean. Didn't really get them perfectly clean, but good enough
to get the new nuts on without much effort. I'm intrigued by the idea of
the thread chaser, sounds like a good tool to use on the damaged studs
in the drum, as well as cleaning up the shock studs. Where would I find
something like this? Auto tool supplier or a machine shop supplier? And,
what are NC and NF configurations?

Thanks Jim, more good ideas. :)

--
Ted Byrd