[VAC] Re: veneer repair

Chris...I've done a little veneer work on my Trade Wind, end of the galley
cabinet for the same reason as you. Not really that tough. Used DAP brand
Weldwood Contact cement. Apply an even coat to both surfaces and let stand
until non-shiney and put your pieces together. Make sure you get it in place
upon first contact as you will not be able to reposition it.

As far as the plastic or aluminum extrusions, try Outwater Plastics at
1.800.631.8375. Their catalog is several inches thick and they manufacture
plastic and metal architectural products.

Brad Norgaard
'59 Trade Wind
Phoenix
WBCCI #2699, VAC