[VAC] Re: veneer repair

thanks for the replies , Brad ,  Stuart , James , and Oliver ,and everyone else who
has responded to my recent questions.
  I`m going to give it a try , read up on it some . I have had success with ProBond
polyurethane glue on other woodworking projects , or Gorilla glue (same stuff) .
Leaves no glue line , stays open for just long enough , and bonds well .Try it ,
but leave the windows open it is toxic . May try that on the veneer. Someone peeled
one place right off , I`m going to have to get some new veneer for that .
  Lucky you , Oliver , for being a cabinetmaker in a "former life", I`m still
living this life in the building trades .... but its a good life . Comes in handy
in the airstream world , as does my former life restoring fine foreign autos . I
can hear my old boss saying to me now " dont make a federal case of it , Chris "
but thats what I seem to be doing with this trailer project . Will be worth the
effort in the end if I live long enough to finish it . I am still in the take it
apart stage , and have yet to complete the barn I started this fall here . If
theres any time left over , I go to work for $.
Chris