[VAC] Re:

Dick
One time we were at a campground in North GA and the two wheel drive vehicle we used for the trip, could not get enough traction to back the trailer into the camp site with out spinning. On our departure it rained before we left and the road was a little slick, so it had to spin some more mud on the trailer. With the 4X4 I have not had that problem. The only drawback mine has is that it's regular cab, and the 4 of us can't go in one vehicle.
Bobby