[VAC] Re:

My name is Dick and I'm an Airstream owner wannabe.  Still doing research
and watching the classifieds.  But I do know something about living in snow
country.  While I totally agree with the above comment I would think anyone
on a tight budget should seriously consider whether they need  4WD.  All
costs of operation are higher than with  2WD, mileage is worse and normally
cost of acquisition is higher.  I noticed that the original message from
resorarchitect mentioned only 4WD options.  What do people experienced with
towing think?

Based on my experience with a '95 Jeep Cherokee I would not expect the two
Jeep options to make dood tow vehicles.

Dick
Wannabe
Wisconsin