[VAC] Re: marTire (was) What are they?

To add to what Wayne wrote,

Funnily enough, the same thing happened just outside of Boston to Per Hamnqvist
on the way home from the Mt Washington Rally .  We had been discussing the
"SmarTire" device at the rally, and he wrote me a couple of days later for the
information, knowing that I had installed the system after a similar event
happened to me.

Per's trailer is now equipped with SmarTire.  I think anyone who has been
through the experience of having his precious baby "rubber flogged" would be a
firm proponent of the device.

Matt

PS.  I have no fiduciary interest in the SmarTire product, but if I had a lick
of sense I'd become a distributor or something.  Maybe when I retire...