[VAC] Re: 67 GT battery box

I built a plywood box lined with foam insulation and inner tube on top of
the terminals to enclose two gel cells which dont make a signifigant amount
of gas anyway. The foam holds them securely and buffers temp extremes which
affect available amps. I have some pics of this in files section of Hunters
A/S list.
   Pleased to report I poured a concrete slab with hydronic heat pipe in it
for my new shop ( if you ask me)  barn (if you ask her) Will have 12' high
center bay to lift up my overlander in when the time comes.

Chris 67 caravel