[VAC] Re: Battery Boxes

Hi Jim
 The gel cells I bought were by concord (as I remember,trailers not hereso  I cant
go look) and were 96 dollars each , which is more ,but not that expensive,and were
the most amp hrs that would fit in my space in the middle bin under the bed .They
sat over axle there on the frame .Where I did spend the loot was on the charge
controller ,a solar boost 2000 (200 buck) but that gets more amps per hour from
the panels ,especially in cloudy days.
  I`m all solar at 12 volts ,I dont even use the umbilical ,as my hydro flame is
gravity vented .I boondock alot up here in the sticks.
     Will be camping the next few days , should be chilly in themornings !