[VAC] sealants and gaskets

First of all some exciting news.  I got my first Airstream!  It's a '68 26T.

Now, some practical matters.  Can anyone send me some links to sites that
sell gaskets and miscellaneous Airstream specific parts?  I have been to
Airstream dreams but would like to "shop around" if such things are
possible.  Right now, I am specifically looking for a door seal.

Also, do I have to use Vulchem on the roof?  Is there another brand of
sealant more widely available?  BTW--how do I reach the roof without
crinkling it?

Jon and Jen
68 Overlander (woo-hoo!)