[VAC] Re:

We are new members to the VAC but have been reading for 2 years and bought a 1955 Safari, question is:  I noticed - Message 8 regarding rewiring.  I am confused, how did you rewire?  Did you take the interior wall out or what?  Our turtle butt has been so abused by previous owners and probably none of you would have even wanted her but we love to bring back life and love to old houses and now this Airstream that others think is not worth it.  Previous owners just cut a couple of holes in the wall to wire for an airconditioner.  It's unsightly right now.  Just curious on how to go with this wiring stuff.  AND I am Asst Mgr at Camp Hatteras located on Hatteras Island in Waves, North Carolina please please bunches of people come to the VAC Rally scheduled Aug. 15th.  I work all summer and can't leave campground so this will suit me fine to meet some one you guys and to see your trailers.  Much thanks for all info.  Doug and Sue Green www.doug_sue@hotmail.com