[VAC] Re: Trans Coolers

Tuna,

If you were to get just about any 3/4 ton truck with a tow package, or even a 1/2 ton with the
max towing package. I could nearly guarantee that it would of been a case of
"I barely knew it was there", even without a fancy hitch. There is just
something about having more tow vehicle than you need that just adds
tremendously to the control of the trailer, even in very windy conditions.
Been there done that and learned my lesson.

Scott
'60 Overlander (under 5000#)
'96 Dodge Ram w/ the Cummins (rated to tow 10,000#)