[VAC] Re: Xmission Coolers

Terry,

Please be sure and update us on your outcome. I have the F350 and automatic
without temp gauge and am anxious to learn what happened. Spent a month in
the Smokies in July during highest temps, but manually shifted the tranny
when towing in the mountains according to the RPM gauge. I also do not use
OD in the mountains, but do at high speeds on flatter freeways etc. I have
170,000 on mine and wonder how much farther it will go before something
happens to the tranny.

George
'89 Excella 29'