[VAC] Re: Dometic M52

Well Jim:

My comment was facetious (ie, jocular in an often clumsy or inappropriate
manner).

No "RV store" was recommended, although I agree some might opt for one for
one reason or another.

In MY CASE, removal of the old unit was difficult and time consuming.  And
since outer skin of the new box is soft aluminum rather than sheet steel as
the old one was, attachments (rivets) to the box could not be made in the
same manner as before, thereby complicating the installation.

Fortunately, the gas line was not a problem.

But please note, the intent of my message was simply to offer some
refrigerator parts..

GQ '67 Safari