[VAC] Re: Dometic M52

I disagree, Gary ...

I replaced the original Dometic refrigerator in my ' 68 Tradewind with the
Dometic RM 2510-2. It is not an exact replacement but it's pretty darn close
and was not a difficult job in my case. The only difficulty I had was in
rerouting the gas line. On the old fridge, the gas line connected toward the
front of the fridge. On the Dometic 2510-2, the gas line connected at the
back of the unit. I installed a gas cut off valve to the fridge while I was
at it.
I would not pay a RV store to install a new refrigerator but some may be
more comfortable doing so.

I too have the old refrigerator available for any usable parts.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind