[VAC] Re: no 12v lights

The water pump, along with the tow vehicle charge line should be
connected to the battery through 25A Circuit Breaker connected to 40A
Fuse.  It doesn't run off of the Univolt from shore power.

The two fans should run from the battery position, and go through the
same fuse as the lights.  Someone may have modified your wiring some. In
that case you almost have to map put your whole wiring to understand
what someone did to it and compare it to what was or should be there.
Nothing is more frustrating than coming along after someone modified the
wiring who never left a new diagram.

Troubleshooting electrical stuff without a diagram or schematic is darn
near impossible.  Do you have a manual for the GT?  If not I'll try and
get one copied first and up on the VAC website members archive area.
http://airstream.org/members/login.html
I already have Phil Piper's '66 Overlander manual there, as it was
already done and of the ideal file size/print quality.  Fred Coldwell
and I are using it as the benchmark we are trying to meet with the others.

Best of luck!
RJ
VAC Webmaster