[VAC] Re: no 12v lights

No manual came with the 64 GT - I understood that they were not issued til
later?  I have a manual for the 68 models and some manual pages that someone
posted a while ago, which contain some good information but not the exact
location of the fuses or what they are for.  I would appreciate information
more specific to my unit if you would ve so good as to post it.
I will replace the three fuses I have located and see what that does if I can
figure out how to get them into their slots.  That spot is so tight - they
are on top of the switch box and the shelf that the toilet sits in/on is
right on top of this with only about 3 inches clearance.  Any tricks to doing
this?
Thanks again, Polly