[VAC] Re: no 12v lights

Thanks, RJ, I discovered those fuses today with the help of a mirror and a
trouble light.  They are certainly not readily apparent and they are hard to
get to!!  I pulled out the one that I think is for the 12 volt lights and it
came apart in my hands so that must have been the problem. I have not gotten
another fuse yet to try it out, all the ones I have are too small.
 The water pump is wired directly to the battery but has a fuse in the line
that my service man put in when he put in the new battery so I guess that is
OK.
 There are places for three fuses above the box with the switches for city
power/battery.  One evidently for the pump/fan circuit, one for the lights,
but the one in the middle is for what?  There is no fuse in it at this time
and I doubt there has been one in the 16 years that I have owned the trailer.
 There are two fans, one in the rear roof vent, and one to vent the stove and
these work only on shore power, could these also work on 12 volt and that is
what the missing fuse is for??
I am grateful for all the responses to my questions.  I hope I can return the
favor some day, but it probably will have to be a non technical kind of help
as I am still learning as I go.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado