[VAC] RV Vacuum Cleaners

I had a small 12 volt shop type vacuum cleaner that was stronger than a Dirt
Devil.  It was incredable.  It was stolen and I found a replacement souce on
the internet but since some "helpful friend" tried to upgrade my last PC and
crashed it does any one no where I or others could find one?  It seems it
was on a web site located in CO that catered to mountain folk wanting to go
solar. Needless to say, I am basicly PC illiterate but have had bad luck
several times with aquintances who claim to be PC experts.
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander.