[VAC] Re: hitch comparisons

I sat in on a lecture about hitches a few years ago at the WBCCI state rally in

Sarasota Fl. The various types of hitches were discussed and they got into the
geometry of how the hitches worked between the trailer and the tow vehicle.
They mentioned that the Pull Right hitch moved the pivot point back over the
tow vehicle's axle. It would thereby give fifth wheel performance to a trailer.

They also mentioned that the Hensley did the same thing but didn't explain how.

 I havn't been able to find anything in the Hesley literature about how it
works,
but it does talk about moving the pivot point back and compares performance to
a fifth wheel type set up.
Jim