[VAC] Re: hitch comparisons

Robert
I can't give an opinion on the Hensley hitch.
I have used both a Reese dual cam and an E-Z Lift weight distribution bars with two sway controllers.
The Reese Dual Cam seemed to do better, or at least made towing easier.
Not to mention there is nothing to adjust once it's installed on the trailer.
With the sway control bars you have to adjust the tension each time you hook up, plus you have to loosen it up before backing up.
Oh, I tow with a Chevy 4X4 shortbed (pretending like it's a Denali), the trailer is a 29 footer.
Bobby Gill
Valdosta, GA