[VAC] Re: Advice for newbie

I am in the process of buying my first Airstream and tow vehicle and would
love some advice from those of you who are more experienced.  My wife and I
will be retiring and want to travel the US, Canada and possibly Mexico.  We
having bought anything yet but have found a nice 1973 25' Tradewind with a
rear bath.  I have experience restoring airplanes and plan on fixing up
whatever we buy.  Here are my questions:

	1. Am I better off avoiding the rear bath?  I have read about
possible structural problems with them.

	2. What does a 25' Airstream weigh?

	3. Does anyone have experience towing with a Toyota Landcruiser
(straight six or V8)?

	4. What books/material to you suggest I read to make myself smarter
on this subject?

Thanks very much for any advice, we are looking forward to being a part of
this community.

Rick Ellis
Minneapolis