[VAC] Replacement Holding Tank

This morning I removed the holding tank from my 22 foot 1973 Argosy.  The
person I bought it from said it had "problems" and I saw signs of rot when
looking at it from underneath (after removing the access panels).

When removed the tank does not leak.   However the tank has been repaired in
the past.  Someone cut out the original drain fitting (they made a cutout
about 6* square) and then cemented on what appears to be about a 10" square
cut from the bottom of another old tank - with a drain outlet.  It has lots
of caulk around its drain fitting.  Also the tank has started to crack
around the square corners of the small cut-out but the cracks have not made
it to the outside of the new area - at least not yet!  On the whole - not
very confidence inspiring.

I would like to replace the tank.  I seem to remember seeing on this list a
source for a new tank - one that offered a wide variety of sizes and outlet
locations but I can't find it.  Any ideas?  I did a check on Yahoo and found
just some places that custom make tanks.  Is there a better source?

If necessary I'll do the best I can with this old tank, but I would sure
prefer to find a new one if I can.

Keith Williams
Moline, Illinois