[VAC] Re: Window Latch Leaks

Dan, My previous experiance with old houses has taught me that the cause
of the leak may be far away from the evidence. On an A/S there is the
outer and the inner skin and internal structual members to confuse
things.  The worst leak I have, on the floor in the rear, is from water
running from who knows where in the ushaped channel that connects the
top to the floor. One of the bolts is cocked and has rusted, so all the
water in the U channel runs out there onto the plywood. Even
condensation ! I don't know what your window seals and latches look
like, but you just have to caulk everything to be sure.

Daisy