[VAC] Re: Vintage T-Birds as Trailer Pullers

I had a 1960 TBird, a nice car but low to the ground. it did have a tendency to drag it's rear end on
curb cuts and steep driveway entries. I believe if memory serves me that the TBird and the Lincoln
shared some structural parts including a partial unibody frame. I am of the opinion that A large car
like a Buick for example would make a handsome tow vehicle am particularly fond of the 1961 Electra 4
door coupe, though the Electra convertible would make a nice parade car.

Will ( a proud owner of a 1961 tradewind)