[VAC] Re: Wide Whitewall Tires - coker tire link

Tom,

You may want to consider ST (trailer) tires, over LT (light truck) or any
other tire. The ST's are designed especially for flexing that is unique to
trailer use. They also have a compound in them that protects against dry rot
that the UV rays cause. I know that Goodyear makes them, Firestone does not.
I assume that there are other makers who also have them available.
Unfortunately they probably won't have the wide white wall...  Just a
thought.

Scott Scheuermann