[VAC] Re: Wide Whitewall Tires - coker tire link

Toby, thanks for the information.  I am thinking of using them on the 58
Traveler, since it will need new tires to go west. That they might not
have white sidewalls with the right rating didn't occur to me.  The
Traveler won't be near as heavy as your Tradewind, but then I am
thinking of putting some of my household goods in it for the trip as I
will camp in the BVAN on the way out.  I'm sure it will take me a while
to get the Overlander, the house and all the 50's stuff sold before I
go.  I will have time to check out the tires and get back to the list
with ratings, trailer weight and get feedback on the options.  It is
funny how the list gives a sense of security knowing that, though I buy
tires so seldom I know to little about them, others have had enough
experience to advise me well.  That's one of the way cool things the
list is for we Aluminum addicts.
Tom