[VAC] Re: a Harley in the trailer?/my '59 has a rear mount...

I dunno Jill that looks more like a bracket for a unicycle.  Great to see your
"baby," though.  For some reason 28' looks a LOT longer than my 24'!  I guess it
is, well, 4' longer to be exact.  But that 4' longer is all trailer since they
both have the same amount discounted for the hitch length.  Hm that made sense
when I first thought it.  Anyway I'd love to see the inside; do you have a floor
plan drawing?

Looks like those photos were taken in Calif.?

--Sarah