[VAC] Re: a Harley in the trailer?/my '59 has a rear mount...

Jill,
Several years ago I had a set of those. Yes they are for a smaller
motorcycle or moped. We used them on the rear of the family car. My guess it
that the previous owner removed the spare tire before useing the carrier. I
would not recommend using it. All that extra weight bouncing around way back
there would tend to strain the frame.

Jill, thanks for the pics. They have helped me clear up some of the minor
changes from 1959 to 1960 models.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander